DAYAK CULTURAL FOUNDATION (DCF) STAFFS
The Foundation’s daily operation and management is under its Managing Trustee, Y.Bhg. Tan Sri Datuk Amar Leonard Linggi Jugah. The key officers are:
| 1. Stanley Lingoh Gara
||Finance and Property Manager
| 2. Bibiana Motey Senang
| 3. Y.Bhg. Datin Senorita Linang
||Manager (Performing Arts)
| 4. Branat Protasy
||Cultural Officer (Research)
| 5. Mela Berangka
||Sr. Account Executive
| 6. Evelyn Marshall Lunsong
||Sr. Administrative Assistant
| 7. Pollin Arah
| 8. Helena Matthew Karot
| 9. Arun Huvat
|10. Hamid Dakin
|11. Kenelm Bidi
DCF Performing Arts Troupe
- To promote, revive and preserve the authenticity of the Traditional Music and Dances of various ethnics in particular the Iban, Bidayuh and orang Ulu Communities in their original forms and styles.
- To generate/create interest and awareness in our Sarawak Cultural Heritage in maintaining their own identities.
- To instill in the minds of our community that Traditional Music and Dances are part and parcel of our way of life.
- To encourage our younger generation to appreciate the traditional values of our Music and Dances.
- Not only to preserve the Dayak Traditional Dances and Music but to contribute in preserving it in the context of National Culture as a whole within Malaysia.